If you're launching a book in the next year, you don't want to miss this episode! I invited my friend, Lindsey Hartz, as my guest this week on the Book Marketing Mania podcast.
Lindsey and I met online several years ago when I joined a book launch team she was managing and we’ve stayed in touch to share our love for serving authors and of course reading ALL their books.
We talk about how to tackle the overwhelm and fear of book marketing, when you should start outlining your marketing plan, and how to build a community-driven launch team (long before you launch). Plus, you’ll hear about Lindsey’s new group program for authors called Ignite Your Book Marketing, and I’m so honored to be one of the coaches in her first round kicking off soon.
All kinds of good stuff coming your way today. We don’t call this book marketing mania for nothing.
In this episode, Lindsey shares:
- How to tackle the overwhelm and fear of book marketing
- How marketing differs (and is alike) between traditional and self-publishing
- When you should start outlining your marketing plan
- What only you as an author can do (not your publisher)
- How to build a community-driven launch team (long before you launch)
- Creative ways to get reviews even after your launch
- Lindsey's new “Ignite Your Book Marketing” group program for authors
Lindsey Hartz is the owner, lead marketing consultant and book launch strategist at the Hartz Agency, a boutique marketing firm for authors dedicated to creating strategic marketing campaigns that help words transform lives. Her background in corporate and digital marketing and project management, her graduate degrees in business and project management, and her marketing campaign and book launch work with hundreds of bestselling authors, speakers, consultants, and publishers provide the backbone for the skills and experience she brings to the table.
Review the podcast:
Would you consider writing a quick review to help other authors find the podcast? Just a sentence or two can help other authors discover the show, and I’d be so grateful!
Apple Podcasts app:
1. Click here and then click ‘Listen on Apple podcasts‘ OR simply search “Book Marketing Mania” and pull up the show's main page.
2. Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”, tap the stars to rate, and below that, click “Write a review”.
Click here to go to Podchaser, and then click “Rate Podcast”.