“Kim was a wonderful addition to our conference. She brought great energy and delivered actionable advice and encouragement for our writers. Our attendees got a lot out of her presentation and had many takeaways from it. We enjoyed the experience and recommend her for any speaking opportunities.“
Shelley Hitz, Host
Kim Stewart is a book marketing coach and host of the Book Marketing Mania podcast.
Since 2015, she's helped nonfiction authors build their audience of book buyers long before and long after their book release. She'd love to share how your audience can build their author platforms and market their books on podcasts.
Seen and Heard:
- How podcasting (as a guest and host) can build your author platform
- How to find podcasts to pitch and guest on to market your book
- What to include (and leave out) in your podcast pitch
- Common mistakes authors make when pitching podcasts (and how to fix them)
- Collaborating with other writers to build your author platform
- How to market YOUR book on your podcast
- Using Help a Reporter Out (HARO) for media coverage