GREAT ENERGY AND ACTIONABLE ADVICE!
“Kim was a wonderful addition to our conference. She brought great energy and delivered actionable advice and encouragement for our writers. Our attendees got a lot out of her presentation and had many takeaways from it. We enjoyed the experience and recommend her for any speaking opportunities.“
Shelley Hitz, Host
Kim Stewart is a podcast strategist for authors and host of the Book Marketing Mania podcast.
Since 2015, she's helped nonfiction authors market their books long before and long after their launch. She'd love to serve your audience and share how they can use the power of podcasting to build an audience and market their books.
Seen and Heard:
- How podcasting (as a guest and host) can build your author platform
- How to find podcasts to pitch and guest on to market your book
- What to include (and leave out) in your podcast pitch
- Common mistakes authors make when pitching podcasts (and how to fix them)
- Collaborating with other writers to build your author platform
- How to market YOUR book on your podcast