I’m thrilled to share an interview from two years ago where my PR mentor, Brittney Lynn, interviewed me for her Human Connection podcast.
I enrolled in Brittney’s Impact + Influence PR course a couple of years ago and had great success pitching my author clients to publications, especially by responding to journalists’ requests on Help A Reporter Out (HARO).
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
If you are thinking of pitching yourself, or your own clients, to the media, this episode is for you! We talk about:
- How to get started with PR
- Lessons learned pitching clients to publications
- What we both love about PR
- How Brittney’s course helped me land interviews and publication mentions for my clients
- And more…because we don’t call this Book Marketing Mania for nothing
Review the podcast:
Would you consider writing a quick review to help other authors find the podcast? Just a sentence or two can help other authors discover the show, and I’d be so grateful!
Apple Podcasts app:
1. Click here and then click ‘Listen on Apple podcasts‘ OR simply search “Book Marketing Mania” and pull up the show's main page.
2. Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”, tap the stars to rate, and below that, click “Write a review”.
Click here to go to Podchaser, and then click “Rate Podcast”.