The B.E.S.T. Marketing System for your Book with Nadine Mullings
What is the best way to market your book? That’s the question lots of authors are asking.
Nadine Mullings is my guest on the Book Marketing Mania podcast today. She is the founder and CEO of Nadine Mullings Marketing Agency and the host of the Women Faith + Business podcast.
Today she’s sharing about her B.E.S.T. system for marketing your books.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
In this episode, Nadine shares:
- Her B.E.S.T. Marketing System (and strategies for each)
- Tips on making your book marketing fun
- What she thinks when she hears “blogging is dead”
- How she sees authors reaching new readers on Clubhouse (if audio is your jam)
- Her B.E.S.T. Marketing Planner to help you focus on 90 days at a time
Nadine is the founder and CEO of Nadine Mullings Marketing Agency and the host of the Women Faith + Business podcast and community. She is passionate about assisting women of faith in business to market and promote their businesses both online and offline using Spirit-led marketing strategies. With over 20 years of experience in marketing and an MBA with an Ecommerce specialization, Nadine uses her experience and education to help women business owners to promote their brands using her proven B.E.S.T. Content Marketing System™. She is also author of The B.E.S.T. Marketing Planner and co-author of the 90-Day Gratitude Journal for Your Business, and TECH MAGIC: How to Launch, Grow, and Scale Your Business Leveraging Technology.
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Podcast
Women Faith + Business podcast
The B.E.S.T. Marketing Planner (90-Day Guide)
Review the podcast:
Would you consider writing a quick review to help other authors find the podcast? Just a sentence or two can help other authors discover the show, and I’d be so grateful!
Apple Podcasts app:
1. Click here and then click ‘Listen on Apple podcasts‘ OR simply search “Book Marketing Mania” and pull up the show's main page.
2. Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”, tap the stars to rate, and below that, click “Write a review”.
Click here to go to Podchaser, and then click “Rate Podcast”.