What’s the difference between ‘brand', ‘voice', ‘messaging' and ‘copy' and why are they so important when marketing our books?
That’s what my guest, Lindsey Johnson, is sharing today on the Book Marketing Mania podcast.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Lindsey is a messaging strategist and copywriter for women business owners and today she's sharing:
- How your brand, voice, message, and copy all show up in everywhere you market your book
- How to discover your brand voice
- How knowing both your values and your readers’ values help you connect
- How to communicate with your readers without always saying “buy my book”
- Creative ways to get reviews that share the transformation readers get after reading your book
Lindsey Johnson is a messaging strategist, copywriter, educator, Lake Superior girl, believer, and wife & momma of 4. Lindsey supports women business owners by refining their marketing messages, amplifying their brand voice, and writing compelling copy so they are confident that their messaging will attract and convert their audience into clients. She works with clients 1:1, but also provides support through a copywriting group program, a growing suite of DIY copy courses, and a podcast called This Is Legacy.
Connect with Lindsey:
Lindsey's free 5-day Writing Workshop Challenge
Review the podcast:
Would you consider writing a quick review to help other authors find the podcast? Just a sentence or two can help other authors discover the show, and I’d be so grateful!
Apple Podcasts app:
1. Click here and then click ‘Listen on Apple podcasts‘ OR simply search “Book Marketing Mania” and pull up the show's main page.
2. Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”, tap the stars to rate, and below that, click “Write a review”.
Click here to go to Podchaser, and then click “Rate Podcast”.